Our class valedictorian graduated with a 4.362 i would just like to say... "WOW" ...we also had some great songs and speeches. On our family trip to Hawaii after graduation everyone was still singing..."Don't stop believin'" by Journey! it made for a lot of bad singing for the trip!!!
1. I'm a High School Graduate
2. I'm going to the college of my dreams BYUI
3. I have extreme Passion for the career I am going into
4. I'm about to start my journey out in the real world
5. I think it is time for pictures!!!
Walking down a lot of stairs and a ver steep hill...in heels! this graduation could have landed me in the hospital!
I have my diploma!
The whole family together for a picture: left to right (Chad...brother in law, Shanda...sister, Jared...Danyelles boy friend, Danielle...sister, ME, Mom, Dad, Grandma Mae, Grandpa Bert. Bottom Payton...favorite niece!!!)
My number one fan...wearing my hat!