Friday, November 13, 2009

Halloween Fun!!!

I am little late on my halloween post...but here are the pictures from my ward halloween date night. We picked a character from a list and when we showed up to the dinner and had to find our other half when we got there and they were are date for the night! We had a blast for sure! At this table we have Hercules and Megara (Meg), Little Mermaid and Eric. Darla and Alfalfa, and another couple I dont know who they are!
Wilma and Fred Flinstone
Peter Pan and his two tinker bells...two?!?Salt and Pepper!
Ali and Me ... I'm an Indian!!!! Danny Zuko and Sandra DeeMy FHE Brothers!!!! They Rock!!!!
Alfalfa, Zoro, Santa Clause, Hercules and Coy Boy!

This was before Trish Russel Jayda Casey and I went to the Madison Elementary Carnival to volunteer.
Russel and Trish...Shaggy and Scooby doo!

Happy Halloween everyone...sorry I am a little late! Hope you all had a great night!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome costumes Carlee, looks like your having tons of fun. I miss you, can't wait to see you. Hope all is well.

    April

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look how creative college students are.... you should have had a picture next to the cowboy (you know cowboys and Indians) glad you are having fun at college along with all the studying. I'm counting down the days until you come home 6 days and counting......

    ReplyDelete