Wednesday, February 24, 2010

My Girls!!!

On the weekends and really every day of the week I spend time with my girls! I love the girls I have meet and have become best friends with in my ward. We spend time in our living rooms doing homework, visiting, eating, watching movies and much more. Every now and then we do make it out of our apartment and last Friday we made it out to go and watch pond skimming and to go out and watch Dear John. I always have a great time with my girl friends and it is an added bonus when we go out.Stephanie, Alicia, Michele and I
Michele and I...the two have us have gotten really close this semester! I am really happy she will he here in the summer.Pond Skimming...starting at the top of hill snowboarding, skiing or sledding down to a pond of water they have to skim across.Reaching the water getting ready to skim!
And our favorite part the crashing and our not so favorite part...getting splashed with ice cold water when we are already cold! It was so much fun watching!Home from pond skimming and it is time to head out to the movies!
Kim, Rachel, Kylie and IYou have to go by wall greens for the movie treats!
Kylie and I had some fun taking some funny pictures before the movie started...this is our cross eyed picture.Mysterious Kylie! She makes me laugh and can always put a smile on my face.
I cant wait for the many more nights of fun with all my girl friends...maybe one of these nights I will have a date with a guy rather than the girls...who knows! :)

1 comment:

  1. Too much fun Carlee! Glad the plague has left and you can enjoy feeling like a human being again! love and miss u!

    ReplyDelete